Monday, November 25, 2019

Cocoa Vanilla Studio | Love this CRAZY Life



Hi Scrappy friends I'm back today with a new layout share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio. This one features the beautiful Unforgettable collection, a cut file from CUT to YOU and a couple crazy photos of this little family of mine. Love how it turned out, and it all came together so quick!



To begin I resized the cut file in Silhouette studio, backed the seperate words using 2 pattern papers (both sides of Sprightly) from the 6x8 paper stack then adhered to the centre of the page using foam tape. Next I added the photos that were printed slightly smaller than 3x4 size and layered with a couple more pattern papers (reverse sides of Unscriptedand Garland) from the 6x8 paper stack. I cut the main white cardstock backing down in size so that I could mount in onto the beautiful floral pattern paper Glorious for even more colour.



I used 1 large floral ephemera piece, that I cut in half, to create clusters of embellishments to the top left and bottom right of the cut file. I also added a couple extra florals and hearts from both the ephemera and clear sticker pack.



On each photo I've added a heart that was left over from a previous layout I created using the awesome wreath of hearts in our FREE Cut file set. Theres also a couple more ephemera pieces and stickers tucked into the layers beneath the photo.



Lastly I added a couple of enamel dots and a splattering of gold ink and called it done. A nice quick layout thanks to that massive cut file title.

Well thats all from me today, be sure to stop by the Community group on facebook to chat all things Cocoa Vanilla Studio. And don't forget to use the hashtag #cocoavanillastudio when sharing your creations on instagram and Pinterest.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Until next time, happy scrapping..
Michelle xx


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x