Wednesday, September 4, 2019

CUT to YOU | GO SEE DO

HI friends I'm back here today with a fresh new layout share for CUT to YOU. This week I challenged myself to GO BIG with a dramatic title and more than 1 photo. I think I achieved just that using the fun GO SEE DO cut file



This awesome cut file was created for Travellers Notebook crafters, but it's also PERFECT to use as a MASSIVE title on any general scrapbooking creation! I do LOVE a massive cut file title!!


I went big with this file and resized it in Silhouette Studio to roughly 10 inches tall and cut it out on white cardstock. I used fresh coloured pattern papers from the Heidi Swapp Colour Fresh collection to back all the individual letters before adhering to the centre of the backing cardstock using foam tape for dimension.


I added the two photos of Leila, my nephew and 2 of our cute little friends to the left and right of the arrows, layered with extra pattern papers to compliment all the colours used to back the cut file. I also tucked in a few ephemera pieces too


These 2 girls have so much fun together!


I wanted to add a couple of words for journalling, so I added these to the lined pattern paper used to back the O at the bottom of the cut file


Lastly I added a couple more ephemera pieces to the bottom right of the layout and a few flowers to the edges of the cut file. I cut the backing cardstock down in size and adhered to a multi colour pattern paper before splattering the entire page with my favourite gold colour shine.


Thats all from me today. I hope you've enjoyed seeing my work today. Be sure to check in with us in the CUT to YOU facebook group as we all LOVE to see the amazing creations that you all make with our cut files.

Theres also been a new release of files in the CUT to YOU store, so make sure you check that out too!!

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x