Monday, March 11, 2019

Lovely | CVS Happiness Collection

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Michelle here today and boy am I excited to share this new layout. About a week or 2 ago I received the best "happy mail" on my door step - our newest collection Happiness. This collection is FULL of bright colours and super sweet patterns and has now become my new firm favourite of all the Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections. Who couldn't love ALL THAT RAINBOW goodness!!


For this creation I've focused on using the papers within the 6x8 paper pad from the collection. I love that Zoe has added a slightly larger size paper pad to the collections lately as they're the perfect size for so many projects. You can fold a piece in half to create a card, cut them up to use within pocket page scrapbooking and even use them to back cut files with. The smaller scale designs are super cute and work so well together with delicate cut files like the one I've used from Cut to You (designed by our very own DT member Gwen)




The colours within this collection are so bright and cheerful, and perfectly represent the colours of Happiness and this sweet girls happy spirit.




I backed random hearts with a few of my favourite patterns (Sprinkles, So fresh, Little Things, Expressive and Meadow) then added some foam tape to the back and adhered to the white cardstock. Next I added the photo with a piece of Sprinkles paper (reverse side) and a word title and large floral piece from the ephemera pack. I also added a few random bits from each of the papers to the right edge of the layout and sewed them in place for an extra pop of colour. SO fun!




Once I had the main focal points of the layout complete (and loaded with colour) I added a couple of smaller clusters to bring it all together. I've used pieces from the 6x8 cut apart sheet, floral die cut pieces from the ephemera pack and word stickers from the accessory sheet.




In the lower cluster I've added a couple of extra heart pieces that I salvaged from the first attempt at creating this page. But we won't speak about that disaster lol




So many pretty details, loads of sweet designs and SO MUCH colour! LOVE LOVE LOVE this collection, I hope you do too!

Well thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by
Until next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x