Sunday, November 11, 2018

Wonderful Memories | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello! It's that time of the month when I get to share a new layout with you all, this one again is featuring the fantastic Midnight Collection for Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Love Love LOVING the colours in this collection! Are you? I sure do hope so ;)



I've created a smaller size layout for this week, an 8.5x11 inch size to be exact. I wanted to create something super quick and straight to the point using a fun photo of Leila (as usual) from a couple months ago. I started with a piece of white cardstock and added a strip of the SHINE BRIGHT wood grain paper down the left side. I backed my photo using some of the reverse pattern on the SHINE BRIGHT paper, this time from the 6x8 paper pad. These mini papers are a perfect size to mat a photo onto and even better for layering multiple patterns together. Behind the photo I added a doily from my stash, something I've not done for quite some time.



Cheeky little Miss was pretending to be 'Queen of the World' on top of a rock HAHA. I added an ephemera piece to the top of the photo using my tiny attacher then adhered the photo and doily to the layout using some foam for slight dimension. I then tucked a tag and circular ephemera piece in a cluster top right of the photo. I've shared a closer look below.



I created my title using a couple of pieces from the ALL THIS THINGS cut apart paper. Love using this technique to create titles. You can see in the close up below that I've added a couple of clear stickers below and to the right of the title cluster for a little extra detail.



Lastly I worked on the main cluster above the title using pieces of ephemera, chipboard and a couple more clear stickers to finish it off. I find using repetitive elements within clusters helps to bring the layout all together.




Well scrappy friends, thanks so much for stopping by again today. It was a short and sweet share that I hope has inspired you in some way.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

Take care, Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x