Saturday, August 25, 2018

Be a Flamingo | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello hello! I'm back today with a new layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspired by my previous crafty share. I've used the Exclusive collection we received at retreat back in May to document a funny photo of Leila in yet another crazy outfit.


I felt the choice of using both this photo and the exclusive collection together would work wonders, especially with the Flamingo quote. The colours in the collection worked so well with the colours of the dress Leila is wearing (on top of her trackies and finished off with some sparkly shoes) 

To create the layout I used one main strip of the black and white paper vertically down the page, then a large banner of woodgrain paper over the top. 



Next I layered the photo with some tropical print paper, the flamingo quote and a doily over the top of the large pieces of paper. The expression on her face is hilarious! Such a 'tough' girl HAHA



I tucked in a few pieces from the ephemera sheet in the collection kit, and some enamel shapes from past collections



Lastly a word sticker and some black ink splatters and I was done. Such a super quick layout to create and I'm really happy with the outcome. Another crazy outfit photo documented!

Thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by. 
Until next time, happy scrapping, 
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x