Sunday, October 1, 2017

Rollin | Scrap the Girls

Hello October! And Hello Scrappy Friends, who can believe we're in the 3rd last month of the year? I certainly can't. With the start of the new month brings many things, one of which is the new Challenge over at Scrap the Girls and we're going all out with the PINK!


I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted to create for this board, whether it was to be something in line with the Think Pink Cancer awareness theme, or just go all out pink. I went with the later after finding a great photo of Leila in here favourite pink pjs, riding her beloved pink scooter, and don't forget the addition of the cupcake footstool as a seat for lazy scooting lol


To carry on the scooting theme, I bent some coloured wire from D-lish Scraps into a Scooter shape and stapled it to the page to keep it in place. I then added some extra loops of wire across the page to create a starting point for the remainder of the layout



Next up I added layers of fun pink pattern papers under the photo, included a doily and popped it up off the page with some foam for dimension. To the right of the photo I added a pink tag, some wordfetti strips and a sequin butterfly, plus a couple of die cut hearts cut from white cardstock.


To the top left of the photo I added some more coloured wire, a flair button, paper flowers and enamel dots, all from the D-lish Scraps store. I also added a pink circle tag and some more of the paper hearts


I created a cluster over on the right hand side of the layout featuring more of the pretty embellishments Ive used in the other clusters. I like doing this with each layout as it creates balance across the page


Lastly I created a crazy title using papers and alpha stickers from my stash. It perfectly sums up Leila and her love of scooting!


Well thats all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by xx

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x