Monday, June 26, 2017

KEEPIN' IT REAL | The Cut Shoppe

Hi Everyone, I'm back today with a new layout share for The Cut Shoppe featuring that fun free cut file from last month. It's also my very last share here as a designer for TCS and I'll be honest, I am NOT ready to give it all up 😭😭😭 I have loved my time on the team, and am very thankful to Ashley for having me here this past year. Its truly been an amazing team to be apart of and one that I'm not ready to say goodbye to! But sadly I must.. 

Ok enough with the overly emotional start to the blog, lets get back to the fun stuff.. Creating and sharing.. Here's a look at what I created, using the messy circular hearts design from that free cut file set, which you can find HERE..


I kept the layout design pretty simple using the cut file design on the left, a cluster of photos off to the right, and a strips of pattern paper along the bottom to tie it all together. I've used 6x6 papers from the Take me Away collection by Pink Paislee to back the hearts and circles, plus added some co-ordinating papers behind each of the photos to ensure that the layout blended together well. 


As there was so much colour, and multiple photos, I felt that I shouldn't overpower the layout with embellishments so I kept them super simple using the big floral die cut piece and gold foil chipboard from the same collection. The sequins and tiny word stickers were from my stash of random things.


I layered the photos around each other on a diagonal and balanced out the colour yellow from the hearts by placing a piece of pattern paper under the far right photo. The 'love ya' piece was from part of the tear off tab from the top of the 6x6 paper pad. 


The photos I've documented here seem to be a regular occurrence in my camera roll. Leila loves to climb into tubs and boxes rather than sitting on a chair, the floor or the couch lol Such an imagination she has.


Well, sadly this brings us to the end of my layout sharing for The Cut Shoppe. 

I would like to thank each and everyone of you that have stopped by the blog, Facebook and Instagram over the last year leaving words of encouragement for all the projects I've shared for TCS. Being part of this team was a dream come true and has truly been a wonderful experience. A big THANK YOU to Ashley again, its been amazing!!

Thanks, and as always...
HAPPY SCRAPPIN!!

Michelle x

P.s I will be back in a week with more layout sharing for my other DT placements 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x