Monday, May 1, 2017

Your Mumma | Scrap The Girls


Hello Hello! Welcome to May! Yep May... I cannot believe a third of the year has flown by. It just goes quicker and quicker.

Being the first of the month, its time to share a new Mood Board for Scrap The Girls, and as we celebrate Mothers day in May this board is dedicated to all the mothers we love and cherish


Here's what I came up with..

A special moment shared between Leila and I, that doesn't happen very often, if at all anymore. Snuggle time in the afternoon, resulting in Leila falling asleep on my lap. So thankful for these moments as they are very few and far between. So thankful to be her Mumma.

I've used a past kit from Hip Kit club and featured loads of fussy cut florals from their exclusive paper that month. I love using bright happy colours on my layouts, plus these flower designs we super pretty and perfect for layering together.

Adding to the bright florals with pattern papers and a frame under the photo.


Mixed title using some typed words and glitter thickers. I've stitched these down to ensure they stay on the page without falling off in later years


Thanks so much for stopping by to see my super quick layout share. Be sure to check out the Scrap The Girls blog to see more inspiring layouts from the rest of the Design Team. 

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x