Saturday, April 8, 2017

Currently Obsessed | D-lish Scraps

Hello Scrappy friends! I'm super excited to be sharing yet another creation for D-lish Scraps today. Can you believe I've been part of a team there for over 3 years now? I couldn't, but Facebook memories shared one of my first creations the other day from back when there was an Inspiration team as well as the Design Team.. Any hoo, lets get back to the sharing for today..


Todays layout is focused on a challenge from last months Cyber Crop, set by Belinda. Its almost time for a new crop weekend, so I thought I'd share something to remind everyone that there's still time to participate.. Belinda's challenge was to create a layout centred around a list. I chose to document all of the things that Leila has recently been obsessed with, and upon writing this post I've realised I spelt obsessed wrong on my list lol I can never remember whether its 2 x ss or 1 s then 2... 

I started the page with my list, using some notepaper from a pad and a sharpie. I then trimmed the paper down and stapled it to some pattern paper from Cocoa Vanilla Studio to create a clip board, just without the clip. Using other pattern papers from the same collection (Make a Wish) I created a grid design pattern for the photo and clipboard list to sit over. I also added machine stitching for a little added detail. Next was the really fun part, embellishing with goodies from the D-lish Store

Here's some close ups, along with extra details on the pretty clusters..


This cluster definitely contains quite a few of my favourites, most of which make an appearance on nearly all of my layouts. Pastel petals, forget me not's, glitter enamel dotsstamensJournal its, a Flair button and a new Bitty bow clip. Oh and a pretty chipboard star from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection I've used.

Here's a closer look at the list and photo 😍 I've tucked a doily in under all the layers, something I haven't been doing as regularly as I used to. I may have gone a little overboard with them for a while lol

Just a mini cluster over to the top right, also containing repetition of paper flowersenamel dotsstamens, a Flair button, another chipboard star from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, and a Journal it ticket popping out from the top of the photo..

Lastly I worked on this pretty corner of the layout. I had already pre planned what I thought I might do, so the frame was sewed down when the other paper squares were in the beginning. Inside the frame I've grouped together a Journal it circle, more flowers (I'm obsessed I can't help it!) another pretty Flair button, some stamensenamel dots, an ombre wordfetti strip and a chipboard speech bubble sticker from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

That's all from me today. I hope you've enjoyed this creation, and its inspired you in some way!
Be sure to share your D-lish creations with us in The Scrap Suite, or by using the #dlishscraps on Instagram. We love seeing what you create! 

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this page Michelle! Do you mind if I scraplift?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x