Sunday, November 6, 2016

Love | The Cut Shoppe

Hey Everyone! Today I have a new layout share for The Cut Shoppe featuring 2 of the NEW released cut file designs 'Wreathed in Love' and 'Bountiful Blessings'. There's loads of fun new designs within The Cut Shoppe store, it was so hard to narrow down the choice to just the 2 I've used!


When I saw these wreath designs, I knew they would be perfect to enlarge and centre on a layout. I've made quite a few layouts similar to this, with enlarged cut files taking up a good chunk of the page, and they have all become my favourites. My new motto is GO LARGE or GO HOME haha

The Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Make a Wish collection was perfect to combine with the cut file designs and colours within the photo. It really makes the page bright and fun.

    

I've used the 'LOVE' wreath from the 'Wreathed in Love' set and enlarged it to about 10 inches in size. I backed it with vellum then machine stitched around the edges. I also stitched the word 'Love' on either side of the photo. Like on previous layouts, Ive popped if off the page with fun foam and foam tape. This gives the layout an extra layer of dimension, rather than being flat. 


I added the pattern papers in a vertical strip to the centre of the background for some extra colour. The vellum on the cut file helps to soften the centre section of the page. 


It's no secret that I LOVE ephemera packs and die cut shapes. They're perfect for layering together to create clusters of goodness.


I've used the 'Love' arrow from the 'Bountiful Blessings' cut file set, and coloured it up with some pink Gelatos and a water brush, then tucked it into this cluster at the bottom of the page


I've been trying my best to ensure all layouts are dated, at least with the month and year, and have some form of journalling to tell the story of the moment. That way in years to come, we know when and where the photo was taken, and why ;)


Thanks so much for stopping by today, thats all from me for now.
I hope this layout has inspired you to Go LARGE with your cut files!

Be sure to stop past The Cut Shoppe blog to see what the rest of the team has been up to recently, and check out all the new files IN STORE now!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x