Monday, August 15, 2016

You're So Fine | The Cut Shoppe & Creative Scrappers Link up

Hello Scrappy Friends!
I am so so SO excited to share this layout with you all!! I've been itching to share it since I made it!!
!!!!! Excited much?? Lol

This month The Cut Shoppe has teamed up with Creative Scrappers for a sketch reveal, and Boy is it a challenging and inspiring one to use!


Here's what I came up with..

Again I've scrapped a photo of Leila being cute haha 
You can see I was inspired by the circular elements in the background of the sketch and thought it would be awesome to weld a few different circular cut files together to replicate the look.


I've used elements from both the Around & Around and Boys Rule cut file collections. I've welded them all together and cut them out on white cardstock, then backed them with different pattern papers from the Better Together Collection by Amy Tangerine.



Once the circles were complete, I've adhered to the page using foam tape to lift them off the page and add some dimension.

I added a couple of layers behind the photo, including my all time favourite Doilies..

Then added embellishments from the co-ordinating puffy stickers and die cut ephemera packs

Be sure to stop past the Creative Scrappers blog to see all the other creations made by The Cut Shoppe team, and don't forget to link your layouts up at the bottom of their post

There is also a discount code and free cut file set available for the entire month of August. 
You can find the link to download on the Creative Scrappers blog post HERE


Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you get a chance to create with this Sketch!
Until next time, Happy Scrapping

Michelle xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x