Saturday, July 2, 2016

The Thinker | D-lish Scraps

Hello Everyone! Today's layout inspiration is for D-lish Scraps!

For this layout I've chosen a cute photo of little Leila, a bunch of D-lish Scraps pretties, the Cybercrop sketch by Mandy and some Cocoa Vanilla Studio goodness. All my favourites in one layout!

Here's a reminder of the Sketch by Mandy.
I've flipped it to the left, and altered the embellishment placement to suit my photo

I kept the layout quite simple with one main cluster of embellishments to the right of the photo, and a second mini cluster top left. The paper collection I chose to bring it all together is Free Spirit by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. The colours worked so well with both the photo of Leila, and the embellishments from the D-lish Scraps store.



Went a little crazy with the glitter paste again this month, but only on this chipboard arrow from Memory Maze. I may have also restocked my favourite paper flowers after last months flower explosion. Its hard to see, but I've tucked in a Hello wordfetti strip under the flowers (these are currently out of stock, but there are plenty of other Journal its that could fill its place)

I've used my favourite pretty lace doily in a 5in size, You can find the 4 & 6 inch sizes in store HERE

There's a wide range of paper flower designs within the D-lish Store HERE. My favourites are the Pastel Petals and the Forget me Nots, and more recently the Azaleas and Wax blossoms
I kept the chipboard page pebble from Dusty Attic raw, as I couldn't decide on a colour. I felt it looked right as is, as there was already so much colour on the page. I'm also slowly going through my stash of sequin bows, and shiny flair button too :) Yep I do love all things shiny, they're so pretty!

No D-lish goodness in this close up, but these alpha stickers had me at Hello 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for my next layout share.
Until then, Happy Scrappin x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x