Friday, July 15, 2016

Snapchat Fun | D-lish Scraps

Hello Hello! Its Cybercrop weekend in the D-lish Scraps Scrap Suite and I'm here to share my challenge. It's a fun one ;)

I hope you've got some silly selfies ready to scrap.. 

We love Snapchat selfies here, Especially Leila. But hardly any of them get shared with friends.. until now LOL

I've combined a few of my favourites within this layout. 
A new cut file from The Cut Shoppe "Washi Love" 
Strips of papers from the "Totally Rad" collection by and a pop of pink from the "Hello Lovely' collection, both from Cocoa Vanilla Studio
And a scattering of D-lish Scraps embellishments 

I coated the page pebbles and speech bubble with white paint prior to adding a touch of silver glitter. Then grouped them together with some of my favourite paper flowers, a wood button and an enamel heart. I added a Journal it tab for an extra pop of pink

The song "You're so vain" comes to mind each time I see this photo of myself.. purely just for fun and totally staged HAHA and because the photo's we had prior to this were terrible!

I've teamed the 'Fun' veneer with some alphas from Kaisercraft, both from the D-lish store
and another cluster made up of an altered page pebble, paper flowers, enamel dot and a sequin bow

and lastly the bottom cluster made from more paper flowers, another page pebble, wood button, enamel heart, Journal it tab and minifetti strip

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you can visit The Scrap Suite and check out the other challenges we have to share with you all

That's all to share for now, until next time
Happy Scrapping!

Michelle xx

P.S Here's a look at the Cut File I used along with 3 others that have just been released in The Cut Shoppe store this week.. So many possibilities!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x