Sunday, March 27, 2016

This Moment | D-lish Scraps March Cyber Crop Sample

Hi Everyone
A quick share from me today! Recently we held the March Cyber Crop in the D-lish Scraps 'Scrap Suite' 
My Challenge for the month was to scrap lift a layout made by the current Design team. 

I chose this layout by Designer Sandra to lift 


And I came up with this
I took inspiration from the pattern paper/hearts background, I used a loose interpretation of the sketch design, and tried to stick to similar embellishments. Im really happy with what I came up with :)

Heres a close up of the top cluster. LOVE my doilies and sequin bows

D-lish Products used on the page are
Sequin Bow
Paper flowers
Flair button
Journal it tabs
Paper Bag
Enamel Shapes
Wooden Buttons

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to check the Scrap Suite out as often as possible, and make sure you share your creations with us too!
Happy Scrapping, Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x