Tuesday, February 2, 2016

#lifeisgood | D-lish Scraps

Hey Everyone!
Can you believe we're already into the 2nd month of the year?? Crazy!!

Today Im sharing a layout for D-lish Scraps that put me completely out of my comfort zone.. I challenged myself to scrap something other than Leila, and without the colour pink (insert screwed up face emoticon lol)

I decided on a photo of our new house, and a fun blue, white and yellow colour scheme. I did manage to slip in a doily, and a touch of sparkle
I know I say it EVERY time, but I LOVE how it turned out! Super simple design which could easily be scrap lifted - please share if you do, I would love to see what you create.

To recreate you will need : 
- a strip of pattern paper, the piece Ive used is approx 5.5 inch wide. 
- a strip of glitter paper or another pattern paper/ piece of punchinella will work just as well
- strips of washi tape
- vellum
- date stamp & ink
- ink to splatter

I added some blue glitter paste to some of the chipboard pieces from Dusty Attic & Memory Maze to give them some colour, and to make them sparkle. 

To make the words stand out on the chipboard piece, I coated the entire thing in glitter paste, then scraped the top off as it was drying

Thanks so much for stopping by today, more to share tomorrow
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x