Thursday, February 4, 2016

Cut & Paste | D-lish Scraps

Hello!! Im back today with my last share for D-lish Scraps this month
And I've stepped out of my pretty pink bubble again lol

Today its all about documenting Leila, enjoying her craft time, just like her Mum

I started with a pre-prepared background, made with a Scrap Fx stencil, whipped spackle and some red water coloured ink splotches. The page had warped so much I had to matt it onto the black text paper, then some heavy chipboard. Ive added some printed bag tops and then sewed around the edges 


I've embellished the page with some Minifetti stripsD-lish Flairshaped wooden buttonsan arrow paper clip, a paper flowerenamel shapes and some dyed wooden buttons (which are now on clearance)

I mixed my title up by using some old Heidi Swapp alpha's and some Wooden letters from the D-lish store




Thanks so much for stopping by today, thats all for my D-lish shares this month
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x