Saturday, January 16, 2016

Together | Scrappy Canary

Hello and Happy Weekend!!

Im back today with another layout share for Scrappy Canary using the current Leila Scrapbook kit, and some coordinating stickers from the Maggie Holmes Shine collection.

I actually started this page without a specific photo in mind. I really wanted to made a grid with random cards from the cut apart sheet mixed with some of the reverse black and off white stripe paper. It started off very similar to a previous page I had made, I've been doing that a bit lately!

I ended up chosing another photo from my cousins wedding for this layout, taken by Enchanted Wedding Photography. Another sneaky photo taken, without us knowing, and I love it! It certainly was a lovely day, and we loved that Leila was able to share the occasion with us too. I felt the sentiments on the cards and the photo of the 3 of us together worked perfectly together

I kept the grid of cards pretty simple, I cut the different cards all the same size and roughed up the edges, then layered with off cuts of papers, some heart and word stickers

even layered up some tags and cards from the ephemera pack

and lastly a extra pop of colour to the right of the photo with some more stickers and a acetate word for the title

Thanks for stopping by the last 2 days, I hope to have more to share with you very soon!

Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x