Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Capture the Everyday.. for Scrappy Canary

Hello Everyone! 
Its been a little while between posts from me, the start to this month has been a little hectic to say the least! I've still found some time to get creative though, which is good for my soul! 

Here's the first layout Ive made with the newest Scrappy Canary Scrapbook kit - Leila. How sweet that its named after  my little miss Leila, it certainly suits my style of scrapping, and her cute little face!!

The photos Im documenting are more silly selfies that Leila and I took a few weeks back. I was making a mess in the craft room and she had wandered in to check what photos I was using. She loves looking at photos, so it makes this hobby even more special, knowing that she will treasure these pages for years to come. 

'Capture the Everyday'
I've seen a few layouts made lately using vertical strips to the sides of the page, so I thought why not try it out. That black and white striped paper was just perfect to layer together with the spotted papers

Ive used foam to raise the photos and pink flower to the right to give some dimension to the page

Love the florals in this collection, however Ive found that there just isn't enough for my liking! I need more!!

This quote, that can be found on the cut apart sheet, really jumped out as something I needed to use for this page. Its exactly how I feel about those photos and that moment!


How cool is it to have a roller stamp as part of the kit this month! 
Perfect little sentiments to stamp all over the page..

And lastly a little cluster at the bottom to finish the page off..

All the products used here, apart from the doily, vellum, ink and Gold colorshine, can be found in the current Scrapbook kit, which is available in store now 

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x