Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Summer Flip Flops.. with D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone
Back today with my last share for D-lish Scraps this month. 

Super excited about this one as I've managed to combine 3 of the 4 October challenges within the Scrap Suite into 1 layout! If I had found some shaving cream in the cupboard I would have attempted all 4!

The 3 challenges Ive used are these..
The colours in Mandy's challenge are so bright and summery, they were calling for a 'summer' themed photo to scrap.
The whitespace challenge by Krisy was right up my alley, as most of the time this is how I scrap. 

And Sue's sketch challenge.. who doesn't love a sketch challenge?

This is what Ive come up with..
All three challenges worked so well combined! Love the way its turned out. 

I went straight to my bag stash to find the right patterns and colours that worked best together, all 3 bags chosen and torn up for layers are the 5x7 size. I also snuck in one of my favourite doilies under the photo. Ive used some resin and paper flowers (pastel petal & forget me not), a flair button and a  journal it tab from a monochrome pack for this cluster 

to the right of the photo I've used a felt polka dot bowgreen speech bubble journal it and 2 more paper flowers, another resin flower and some enamel shapes to the right of the title.

at the top of the page I've added a resin bowresin flowerpastel petal and some enamel shapes, these are in place of the banner and title on the sketch.

lastly you can see I've tucked in a green journal it card to the top of the bag and held it in place with an arrow paper clip

Thanks for stopping by
be sure to check out the scrap suite on Facebook for all the challenge details and to share your creations
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x