Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Leila Style.. with D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone, 
Im back today with a second layout for D-lish Scraps
this one featuring Leila and her mad watering skills!

I didn't think this background was going to turn out, I kept adding more and more and thought it was headed for the scrap pile, but I persevered until I was happy and came up with this. And, although the photo is quite dark,  I think it turned out ok.
   
The photo Im documenting is of Leila watering the garden for her Pa, on a stool. a Lazy, yet smart way to water lol She loves to help, especially when it involves water, and being outside!

To make the background, I've used 2 different Scrap FX stencils, some distress ink and white gesso to tone it down slightly. I also added in some mint Jillibean soup paint.

Once dry, I got to work with the sequin strand across the page.. disaster! Multiple staples and tonnes of glue and it was finally stuck down.. in a different position to how I originally planned

On either side under the photo you can see Ive layered up some circle Journal its from Past kits, a new printed doily tag, and some mini coloured doilies. I've also added in some pretty Pastel Petal flowers in a bunch to the left, 

polka dot bowflair button and some resin flowers to the right make up the cluster on the right

Thanks for stopping by today, 
back tomorrow with my last share for this month
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x