Friday, October 2, 2015

Our Sweet Treasure.. for D-lish Scraps

Hello Everyone!!
So excited to share that I am staying on the D-lish Scraps team for another 6 months!
A big thank you to Amanda for allowing me to stay on! YAY

I cannot wait to share my first few layouts with you, so lets get right into it!

As usual Im kicking the month off with our Inspiration Board.. and isn't this a cracker!! 
Primary Colours are not something I've been drawn to before, but I really like how this has turned out
I took inspiration from the Pinwheels, the patterns on the flags and cups, and the paper circles in the bottom right photo 

I really love the end result. Although there were a few issues, and the page may have taken me a few nights to complete after losing track of the direction I wanted the page to take.. Those pinwheels.. I tell you! They nearly went in the too hard to scrap around basket.. Super easy to make, and boy do they look awesome, but heck, if you don't place them in the right way, the page just will not fall together right! LOL

 To make the pinwheels, Ive used 2 different tissue papers from the Past kits & Bits section of the store, plus a bitty bag. I layered them over white cardstock to give them strength, so that they would have some dimension and not lay flat. They're glued onto some paper straws, and embellished with a sequin heartflair button and a resin heart. Ive cut the little sentiment banners from the mini wordfetti piece within THIS past kit bit

Attached to one of the straws is a Dip-dye Printed tag, with Freckled Fawn glittery chipboard stars

To Create the title, Ive used some Chipboard words from Memory Maze
Ive layered vellum and some foam sheet under the photo, and embellished with white pastel petals


 For the top cluster, I've gathered some Mini coloured doilies that are Oh so CUTE! A polkadot bowJournal it arrow, Pinkfresh Studio wood arrow, resin cabochon starsa scalloped journal it from a Past kit, and a journal it tab that Ive cut down. Lastly Ive splattered some Heidi Swapp Color shine in Butter, Sweet Cherry & Ocean

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check back in tomorrow for my next layout share
Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x