Friday, September 4, 2015

Snapshot.. with D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone, 
Sadly today is my last layout share for this current D-lish Scraps Design Team

I would like to thank Amanda for this wonderful opportunity the last 6 months, I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of letting my creativity flow with D-lish goodies

This page started out completely different. It was originally meant to be a full page of white cardstock/mixed media background, based on the current Inspiration Board.. But that wasn't working for me, so I ripped half the page up and started again, by mounting the best part to an older Amy Tangerine paper. So happy with how its turned out, I hope you like it too!

 To make the background Ive used 2 different shades of blue distress ink, then once dry, stencilled the arrows with a Scrap fx stencil, coral coloured distress ink and some glitter paste. Lastly some splatterings of white ink, teal and gold color shine.

I started the embellishing with the photo mat. 
Ive grabbed a paper bag and some matching hand dyed muslin, and layered with a doily 
The Felt bow finished the photo off and made Leila look even Cuter!

Next up, Ive layered a journal it from a past kit, with a wordfetti strip, the strip from the bottom of the pattern paper, and a few other coloured Journal Its


 A sprinkling of Resin flowers, a resin birdflair button from a past kit and enamel shapes make up the last of the embellishments for the page

Thanks for joining me the past few days
I look forward to seeing what the rest of the team creates for our last month of Inspiration

Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x