Saturday, July 4, 2015

You & Me...

Hello everyone
I'm back with my last share for D-lish Scraps this month

Quite a simple and easy layout today.
I started this layout with some watercolour paper, water brush and my watercolour set. A rough few squiggles of watercolour, and a sprinkling of Pink glitter

Light embellishing with this layout. A Gold spot heart from stash layered with a Journal it from a Monochrome packFreckled Fawn arrow clippaper flowerResin heart and coloured wooden button

I layered some coloured Muslin behind the photo stack to give some texture and dimension

A super simple title using some Studio Calico gold alpha stickers, a skipping5 puffy sticker and a wordfetti strip

Lastly to finish the layout off, and to balance it out I added to more wordfetti strips and a sprinkling of gold sequin hearts in random places around the page

Thanks for joining me the last few days
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x