Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Baby's first Selfie

Hello everyone!!
Today Im sharing a layout created last month for Scrappy Canary.. Whoops!! 
Life got a little crazy towards the middle of June, and it hasn't really stopped since. 
This layout was made with the May Sweet Treat kit, I have more layouts to share with the more current June kit real soon.

This page is documenting one of Leila's first selfies with Mumma. I went with soft simple layers, a signature doily and minimal embellishing. I love how it turned out

I almost added those hairpin words to my hairlip stash, but thought they looked a lot better on the page ;)

A mini mixed cluster using a Shimelle button, pink paislee glitter heart and a gold thicker star

I've dipped into my stash of letter stickers to add to the gold thicker title

And lastly a chipboard strip and sparkly gold heart to finish the page off

Thanks for stopping by
More to share with the newest kits very soon!
Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x