Saturday, July 26, 2014

Crafty Day with Carol = Productive day of creating

Hello crafty friends!!

A few weeks ago I was able to spend a few hours with a very dear friend of mine. 
A relatively new friend who I connected with over a love for Project Life early last year. 
I could go on all day about how thankful I am to have had this lady walk into my life, but you are here to see scrappy pages.. 

On this day I was very productive!! 4 layouts in total in only a few short hours.. 3 traditional and 1 PL 

Today I thought I would share 2 of the 3 traditional layouts that I created as I've already shared the other HERE

First up is 
MUSICIAN IN THE MAKING

This layout was made with the Music mini kit from Studio Calico (part of their mid month sneaks night)
Ive added some gold hearts vellum, a wanderlust stitched frame and pattern paper
and some Amy Tangerine alpha thickers.  

The other layout I'm sharing today is
YOU AND YOUR PA
Made with the Studio Calico Wanderlust 6x6 paper pad, stitched frame, a vellum card cut down and slipped under the bottom layers (you can't see it very well in this photo) Ive also added in a Teresa Collins butterfly and alpha stickers. I spread some whipped spackle onto some kraft cardstock before adhering all layers to the page with my Tiny attacher and stamping with an Amy Tangerine roller stamp

Thanks for stopping by, more layouts to share in the coming days.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x