Monday, May 11, 2020

Cocoa Vanilla Studio | Loving EVERY Sweet Second




Hi Everyone I'm back here with you today to share a new layout I made for Cocoa Vanilla Studio to round out our Mothers Day Celebrations. I hope all the mummas out there had a wonderful day yesterday with those near and dear to them. I've used the sweet Happiness Collection for my layout today that documents a sweet moment of Leila and I snuggling, and a cut file design from CUT to YOU.


I chose this photo from a few years back so the quality isn't perfect, but it totally sums up one of the many things I love about being a mum. The endless snuggles while they're still little. Snuggles these days are very few and far between, so I Cherish the ones we do have.


I cut out the cut file design from CUT to YOU (Hearts on Strings) using the EXPRESSIVE paper and used the outer edge remnants to back frame the white cardstock background paper. I used tiny raised glue dots to adhere the cut file to the cardstock to give a slight lift off the paper.


Next I gathered some complimentary pattern papers to layer under the photo, 2 of my most used colours from this collection I think, the reverse of both GOOD VIBES and EXPRESSIVE with a tiny strip of hearts from the SO FRESHpaper.


To the left of the photo I added a couple of pieces from the cut apart paper LITTLE THINGS to create a title for the layout. I also included a word sticker from the ACCESSORY Sticker sheet and some handwriting on a tag.


I fussy cut florals from the wreath pattern paper SO FRESH to create clusters both left and right of the photo/title piece and added some stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet and glitter enamels from the Make a Wish collection to finish them off.


Theres also a good splattering of gold colour shine around the page and some machine stitching of the edges to add a little extra fun to the layout.

Well thats all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing my layout that celebrates a special moment in this mummas life. I hope you can share your precious moments with us too in the CVS Facebook group. We do love to see what you all create using CVS products.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x