Saturday, May 25, 2019

You are my Happy | CVS Happiness Collection

Hello Hello, I'm back today with a new layout share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio as part of our current Fussy Cutting feature. For this post I've used the wonderful Happiness Collection and made a feature of the wreath floral designs by fussy cutting the entire piece out and layering together to create one massive floral centrepiece.




This is a very easy design to recreate as it doesn't require too much effort other than fussy cutting the wreath on the SO FRESH paper and a few butterflies from the 6x8 paper pad. I've highlighted the rough points where I've cut the wreath in the image below as I kept the individual clusters together so I didn't lose too much of the floral designs 




Next I layered the pieces over and under each other just under the half way point of the white cardstock background. I've used foam tape and glue dots to raise each piece up for dimension.




I also tucked in pieces of leaves that I cut off the larger florals to create more layers.




Theres a handful of fussy cut mini butterflies from the BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL paper (6x8 size) that I've added as an extra design element within and around the cluster as they're so beautiful and work so well together with the big bright florals. 




I added a couple of pattern papers behind the photo to make it stand out a little more amongst the florals. These are smaller designs of SO FRESH, EXPRESSIVE & GOOD VIBES from the 6x8 paper pad. I layered the  YOU ARE MY HAPPY from the LITTLE THINGS cut apart paper for the title and the word die cut LOVELY from the ephemera pack just because. 




Down on the bottom left I added another ephemera piece along with more fussy cut butterflies




And then a couple more ephemera pieces with a butterfly at the top right corner. Lastly I cut the white cardstock down to 11.5inch square and backed it with a piece of BOTANICAL BLISS to bring ALL the colours of the rainbow together.

Well thats all from me today. I hope you've enjoyed seeing my take on this months Fussy Cut theme. I can't wait to see what inspires you all within our social media channels.

Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time HAPPY SCRAPPING!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x