Thursday, April 25, 2019

Hoppy Easter | CVS Happiness Collection

Hello hello, I'm back with a super quick layout share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio! I've used the bright and colourful Happiness collection for this layout along with a cut file that was super easy to create using simple text in Silhouette studio. A layout to celebrate the fun of Easter, when Leila goes hop hop HOPPING mad lol



I started the layout by creating the MASSIVE cut file title using a couple of different fonts in silhouette studio and the fancy 'offset' and 'weld' functions. The world is your oyster when you know how these functions work! I cut the out line of the cut file out using white cardstock, then to create less work and no fussy cutting I cut the backing piece for the file using some of the SUPER pretty MEADOW paper.



I raised the entire cut piece up off the backing cardstock using a TONNE of foam tape to add a whole heap of dimension. I also cut down the white cardstock and backed it using the B side of the EXPRESSIVE paper for an extra pop of colour around the edges.



TO the top right of the massive title I've added my photos, backed with LITTLE THINGS paper and layered with multiple die cut ephemera pieces to create one big cluster. Oh my heck I love a good floral cluster!



To balance out the layout I've added a few more florals over on the bottom left and included a die cut heart and banner sticker



Then finished the layout with a couple more ephemera pieces over on the bottom right. Lastly I added a whole heap of splattered gold ink and called it a night.

This layout truly was a joy to create, and super quick at that. I encourage anyone who has access to a silhouette or similar to have a go at creating your own MASSIVE titles! Its so much fun!!

Well thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by!

Until Next time, happy scrapping, and silhouetting!

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x