Saturday, November 11, 2017

Unique, WILD & One of a Kind | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello Scrappy Friends! It's Michelle back with a new layout share for November. Todays creation features the fun Bohemian Dream collection that is full of sweet colours and designs, and loads of fun sayings within the stickers and die cut ephemera packs. All that plus a couple of hilarious photos of Leila on Snapchat and we have one perfectly simple layout.



To ensure the photos took centre stage on the layout, I kept the embellishing to a minimum. I don't normally go too crazy with clusters, but for this creation I really scaled it back. I backed the photos with papers from the 6x6 paper pad that complimented the colours within them. I layered them both over a doily from my stash, then onto another 6x6 piece of pattern paper that I cut down to fit underneath. I layered a couple of strips underneath all of this before adding my title and embellishments.

Heres a closer look at all the pretty details..



I cut this butterfly from the Boho Bits cut apart paper and adhered to the layout using some foam tape, then tucked in a vellum floral piece, an ephemera tab and some enamel shapes to complete the cluster. On the top right of the layout I've added another ephemera piece along with a chipboard shape to fill in some of the white space and give balance to the layout.



Snapchat is such a fun app to use, especially for kids. The filters always make us laugh!



These chipboard words are pretty awesome and are perfect for adding colour to with watercolours or inks. I chose a couple items from the pack to create my title with the addition of an ephemera piece and some stickers from the accessory sheet. I also tucked in another vellum floral piece for an extra pop of colours along with some enamel dots.



Lastly I added a strip of the Wild & Free paper along the bottom of the layout then created one final mini cluster using some ephemera and vellum pieces plus a sticker and enamel dots.

Thats all from me today, I hope this super quick layout share has inspired you in some way :)

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x