Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Pretty as a Princess | Masters Challenge 10 - Fiskars

Hey Everyone! 
I'm back again with my FINAL layout share as a Master for Scrapbooking Memories Magazine. 
This was our very last challenge for the magazine, so it's a little bittersweet. While I loved my time as a Master, and am SUPER excited to see who the next team of creatives are, I am totally ready for a new challenge!

For this challenge we were sent a pack of Fiskars Punches, and given the task of creating something to showcase them.... 10 challenges and an article later and I still struggled for ideas. What I did come up with in the end, was all kinds of wonderful. 


I've used the Love Always collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio - absolutely stunning collection, and perfect for documenting black & white photos with. It has a softness to it that doesn't overpower the memories being documented. I was able to use 4 of the punches we were given - A bird punch, hearts border punch, cloud punch and a flower/doily punch.


I grouped all the punches within this corner with the addition of the bow from the collection pack. The cloud shape punch was perfect to cut in half and make a wing for the bird, and I even made use of the inner hearts from the border punch


I kept the embellishing pretty simple with this main cluster, and the 2 smaller ones. All which form a diagonal line across the page, a design element that I've become quite fond of with most of my layouts recently.


I used white cardstock for some of the punched shapes to keep the softness of the layout, and so that they complimented the page, rather than standing out.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope this has given you some form of inspiration. 
Until Next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x