Sunday, July 31, 2016

Birthday Girl | Mastering the Art - Feature article Part 1

Well hey there! 
I'm back with another Masters Layout share.

This was created as part of a 2 page article featured Scrapbooking Memories Magazine. My topic was to discuss ways that I create a theme and balance embellishments within my pages. If you would like to read the actual article its on page 42 & 43 of Issue 19.03

I chose to create use Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections only for both layouts, as I am OBSESSED!!  I just can't help it lol The quality and choice of products is by far the best I've used in the many years I've scrapped. What makes it even better, is that it's an Aussie based company. And I do love to support home grown, talented crafty Mumma's!

Anyway, lets get back to the layout share shall we? 

This is what I created..

I've used the Free Spirit Collection for this layout documenting a sweet memory from Leila's 5th birthday. I loving friend of mine from work left a little surprise on the doorstep that morning. Leila Loved it! 

I kept the layout pretty simple with clusters made from a wide range of embellishments within the collection. I repeated embellishments within each cluster and balanced out the colours used 

Here's some close ups..




Thanks so much for stopping by, 
Layout 2 will be up soon
Michelle x

Collection - Cocoa Vanilla Studio ‘Free Spirit’

Products used - Papers, Die cuts & Ephemera, Alphabet & Accessory stickers, Blooms, Flair button, Woodies, Wood veneer, enamel shapes, Fancy buttons

Other Products used - American Crafts cardstock & vellum, D-lish Scraps doily, Gold Color shine, machine stitching, typewriter, staples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x