Friday, December 4, 2015

Elf on the Shelf.. for D-lish Scraps

Hey everyone!
I'm back today with my last share for D-lish Scraps this month. 
Ive chosen a photo from last christmas to document (finally) and scrapped it in a non traditional way (not red and green) using a challenge from the November Cybercrop set by Sonia

I've mirrored the sketch, altered it slightly, and came up with this 

Side note: a few of the items that Ive used within the layout have been in my stash for a while, but there are many many more similar items within the D-lish Store

Last year we introduced the Elf on the Shelf to our house. We were living with my parents so everyone in the family was involved, and it was so much fun! The photo is of my nephew Lachlan, who loves that trampoline, but was not so happy that the Elf was trying it out. 

As I was only using 1 photo, Ive layered a Wood veneer frame (that I've had within my D-lish stash for ages) with some gold star Punchinella. The title is made up of Wood letter that Ive coloured with a red gelato and some black stickers from my stash. The black and white spots paper strip is actually tissue paper from a past Just add paper kit

I've scattered a few stars in different sizes and forms diagonally top and bottom of the photo stack.
Wood veneer starsred mini sequin stars (which are actually hot pink, but look red) and a dyed wooden button star

Another dyed wooden button starred mini sequin starswood veneer stars and a Star mesh charm (another hoarded d-lish item) along with a little veneer reindeer

Lastly a couple of minifetti strips as tabs above the photo stack to complete the layout

Papers used on the layout came from the Hip Kits November Scrapbook kit, more layouts to share using that kit very soon!

Thanks for stopping by the past few days. 

Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x