Friday, August 7, 2015

My Creative Space.. Sassy Scrapper Recipe Challenge August 2015

Hi Everyone
I have another Challenge layout to share with you.
This layout was made for the Sassy Scrappers August Recipe Challenge

I took inspiration from all the bright colours, which I love to scrap with as they are SO much Fun!

I started with a Kaiser Mist in Pink, and using some plastic packaging and water, created some random splotches around the page. I layered my photo up with some silver POW glitter paper and a favourite Doily, then wound the twine across the page and glued/stapled it into place

A few cute mini clusters of stickers, enamel dots and shapes and a paper flower or 2 from my D-lish embellishments stash

I created a banner using stickers from a Bella Blvd sticker sheet, and sewed them down with the sewing machine. More embellishments from D-lish Scraps (Flair from Clique Kits just add Color kit)


Using my trusty old typewriter, Ive added a few strips of text on vellum to finish the layout off

Thanks again for stopping by
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and can find time to Get your craft on
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x