Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Little Smoochers...

Hi Everyone 
Today Im sharing a layout made using the Scrappy Canary May Add-On kit

This month I went a little crazy and ordered all 3 kits.. whoops. But in all honesty, why not? They're packed full of awesome products!

My favourite part of this kit was the 12x12inch glittery foam hearts. I knew I needed to make them the Hero of a layout, so this is what I came up with..
Little Smoochers, so darn cute! A captured moment on Mother's Day between Leila and her cousin. 
I kept the layout itself quite simple, layering up papers from the Amelia paper pad. Minimal embellishments came from the kit, plus I dipped into my bits & pieces pack from the Pocket Life kit to add a few finishing touches


To keep my alphas stuck, Ive smothered them in glossy accents.



Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrapping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x