Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Yet another Ouchie

Hello everyone
Sharing my next layout using this months Scrappy Canary Playful Scrapbook kit
Please excuse the poor photos lately, I've been having some issues with all my apple technology :(

Ive tried to keep this layout as simple as I could with the papers I chose. The hearts strip came from the bottom of one of the papers. I really like the sheets that come with that, as its an extra bit of fun that can be used rather than discarded with the scraps 

I've used some gold glitter POW paper from American Crafts to mat my photo to. The 'THIS HAPPENED' is the bottom of an Amy Tangerine frame from the kit which Ive tucked underneath

I made a mini banner flag with the massive paper clip in the kit, so cool! The cute little asterisk star is from the thickers set in the kit.

Lastly more of those yummy thickers make up the title and a few random gold splatters

Don't forget to use the code MICHELLE10 to receive 10% off any purchases you make in the Scrappy Canary store 

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x