Saturday, April 4, 2015

#herringstokeshousebuild ... D-lish Scraps Pocket Life share

Hello everyone
My last share for D-lish Scraps this month is quite exciting for my little family!
If you follow me on Instagram HERE you will have seen that finally, after months (actually years) of planning, saving and decisions there is a house being built!! WOO HOO
I thought what better way to document its progress than with a 6x8 Project Life album, some pretty papers and a sprinkling of D-lish goodness.


To give the album a 'label' Ive wrapped some string around the spine from my stash, then used a shipping label'Note' journal spot, some skipping5 puffy stickers and a D-lish Flair.

Ive tried to contain myself and not over embellish this album, as I would like to be able to close it shut once its complete. For the title page, I went for the Pinkfresh wood veneers, some more string and a metal birdhouse charm

 The cards Im using throughout the album are from the Project Life Home theme kit and Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic core kit. 
 Flipping to the next page, documenting the first stage or choosing a house and our clear block.

 Here I've used some arrows washi tapeFreckled fawn short arrow from the rainbow mix, skipping5 puffy stickers,
 a pastel heart round journalling spot, and some cut apart Wordfetti and more string
 Onto the next page that Im sharing today, all about site start!! WOO HOO

 Ive used another Note' journal spot with a longer Freckled Fawn arrow clip and some October Afternoon Mini Market alpha stickers

 a Date strip journal it, Freckled Fawn banner sentiment clip, and a tab journal it

 and lastly a few more pieces from the cut apart Wordfetti

Thanks for stopping by
I hope to share the build and album progress with you all over the next few months

Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x