Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Current Collecting Obsession

Hello everyone
back today to share the last of 6 layouts made with the March Playful Scrapbook kit

This was a bit of a 'slap together' layout with the remaining scraps I had left from the other 5, but I think it turned out well :)
I didnt have much left in the pile after this was complete, a few die cuts and wood dots from Pinkfresh Studios and most of the washi strips. I tried my best to use the thickers within this title, but I had run out of certain letters which meant I couldn't make any of the words that fit right with the photo Im documenting.

I layered up some die cuts with one of those awesome giant paper clips, I have a few more left that I added straight to my clips stash for future use :)

Another mini cluster made from a die cut, washi tape and paper barcode strip

and lastly a mixed alpha title using some new and older alpha stickers from stash

Thanks for stopping by

Be sure to check back soon for layouts using the newest kits for April, and don't forget to use the code MICHELLE10 for 10% off any purchases in the Canary shop

Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x