Saturday, January 31, 2015

Rainbow background fun

Hello everyone!
Back today to share a couple more layouts. I made these last year, but I completely forgot to share here.

Both were made during a scrap lifting phase I went through. Nothing wrong with a good ol scraplift! Just as long as you share where the inspiration comes from :)

First up is a layout lifted from Charm at Charms creations. I loved her layout so much that I had to recreate my very own version! There are differences between the 2, but the main background is what I was trying to achieve..


Next up... a scrap lift of someone, yet I can't remember who. This one sat there for that long waiting to be finished that I can't remember who it was that inspired me to get it started in the first place. 
I had a lot of fun with gesso and neon mister hueys for this background :)

Thanks for stopping by, more newer layouts to share very soon
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x