Friday, December 19, 2014

September Project Life

Hello!! Today I'm sharing another instalment of my Project life album using this months Rainbow Connection Pocket Life kit from Scrappy Canary

**WARNING** This post is full of photos!! Grab a cuppa before you sit down to browse :)


Ive jumped back to September for one very good reason :) I thought what better way to document September, than with the September Skies collection by Heidi Swapp. A little birdie had advised that the collection was coming up in a kit, so I knew straight away what I needed to save in my album to show it off! I have added in a few extra pieces from my stash including more 6x6 papers, but a majority of the pockets are filled with contents of the kit. I will leave the photos to do the talking, if you have any questions please ask them in the comments. 


I squeezed as many photos and stories as I could into this month. 5 inserts between the 2 main pages!

The right hand side of this photo shows a 6x8 insert with the one behind peeking through from above

 Right hand side again, Ive used a Becky Higgins Design G page protector

I was naughty and used a different set of Heidi alphas for these pages, they are slightly smaller than the set within the Pocket Life kit, but both can be used with color shine to make them POP

Ive attached 2 gold hearts, from the sticker sheet included in the kit, back to back onto some vellum as a 'filler' card

Another 6x8 insert houses a flyer from the Circus Leila went to see

For the last page of the month, Ive used another Heidi Swapp panoramic pocket page. 
(shown closed above and open below)
Those cheeky gold stickers don't really photograph all that well to share with you all. 
They do look much better in person :) 

Thanks for stopping by. If you haven't got your hands on one of these kits yet, you really should! They are so much fun to use!

I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season xx
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x