Monday, October 27, 2014

October Project Life

Hello everyone!!

Today I'm sharing a start to my October Project Life pages. This month Im playing with the new Hollyhocks Pocket Life kit from Scrappy Canary. Ive also mixed in a few bits and pieces from the matching decorative & chipboard stickers sheets from the Main & Add-On kits


As the month is not quite over, I thought I would share just a snippet of the first few pages. The remainder will be shared with you all soon. I am still finding it tricky to document in a monthly format rather than a weekly one. Without knowing how many photos Im going to have until the end of the month, its hard to plan out the pages. So for this month I took on the go with the flow approach.

 Lots of instagram pics to start the month. I like to print these at 3.7inch or 2.7inch squares depending on the pocket Im using them in. Then I go to town with the 6x6 pad of papers included in the kit. I try to spread the range of colours out within the page so that its not all clustered together. Once Im happy with my mix of photos and papers I add journalling or titles to each pocket, with some added embellishments if needed. I like to keep my pages flat, but I also like to get as much out of these kits as I can. Stickers are perfect for my style! I can layer them up without going over the top.

This close up is of one of my favourite pockets, a Teddy bears picnic for 2.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope I've inspired you in some way to get your photos into albums and off your computers. 

Enjoy your week
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x