Saturday, August 3, 2013

Project Life Week 25

Week 25... Oh how you killed me!! This layout literally took me forever to finish! 
Nothing was working for me, and Im still not 100% happy with it. 
I dont know if its because of the products used?? You be the judge, let me know what you think :)

I used the Spencer's Card Kit from Studio Calico for this weeks layout. And again lots of photos for the week so I have used a We R Memory Keepers page protector 


The left Hand side... and YES it really was THAT cold!! Im sure its nothing compared to other places, but thats cold for me!! I am literally lost for words on what to say about this layout - it has been a long day! I shall let the photos do the talking!

And the right hand side... everything in the layouts we from the card kit, apart from the doily.. Loving the Basic Grey alphas! Must stock up on those when they are released here soon.

Ive been having alot of fun with my instax camera lately. Theres more of those little pops of goodness in future layouts.

Time for the next post...... :)

Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x