Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Project Life Week 14

I went back to basics with this week to get it done! Im slowly catching up bit by bit..

For this week I have used Seafoam title and journalling cards as the base with minimal embellishments
I quite like this new simple look. Note entirely happy with the design B page layout, but its done and now I can move on to the following week.

The left hand side features the weekly title card. The 'documented' card was made by Kellie as part of a card swap we both participated in. I added some washi tape and thickers and then stamped the days of the week with my favourite roller date stamp. The arrow and star stamps on the cards in the middle of the layout are part of the You are the Best stamp set over at Give a Girl a...

On the right hand side I have used parts of journalling cards from the Seafoam Core Kit to add extra interest to the photos along the top. The black tape is from my Smash labeller. Quote in the middle of the page about going offline is something I would love to do one day... Just can't seem to switch off as yet. Last of all the journalling card bottom left was made by me as part of the card swap I participated in  with Kellie. 

Think this may be the way I keep going if I need to catch up again. 
Check back later in the week to see my week 13 (yes going back a week but its a good one)

For now head on over to Life Paper Scrapbook to check out the give-away thats happening as part of Project Life Week..

Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x