Sunday, February 3, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 4 and a sneak peek..

Another week Cultivated and Recorded!!


For this week I have used a mix of the Studio Calico Block Party Card Kit & Block Party Project Life kit, plus some random extras from my personal stash.. I had limited 'photos' this week and the colourings of the kits were not something I would have chosen to use normally. Plus it took me longer than normal to put it together as creativity just wasn't flowing smoothly for me this week.. but I think it turned out ok in the end.

Left Hand side.. I knew when I saw the 'Hello' envelope in the SC sneaks, that It HAD to be used as my title card for the week. I used the Dear Lizzy FOX thickers in gold for the '04'. The 'US' cherry flair is from A Piece of Cake Designs and is pointing to the block we are building on later in the year.

The left hand side - not many photos as it was a pretty quiet week with Leila being unwell. I made up for it with screen shots from my phone and iPad of emails, notes and Facebook posts.

 I used a circle journalling spot from the SC Project Life kit as a tab for the flip out pocket. I cut it in half and stapled onto the protector and embellished with flower jewels and a star from the card kit.


Flip out pocket reveals Leila's love for her Thomas train track. Shows that these tables are not just for boys :) She loves anything with wheels! Would rather trucks and cars than dolls or barbies.


And now for the sneak peek of Week 5 which is also complete..

Full reveal of this pretty layout will be on Wednesday as part of a brand new Colour Challenge over at Life. Paper. Scrapbook. Cant wait to show you the full layout :)

Until then Get ya craft on!
Shelle xx


Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous! Your pages are certainly inspiring and one day I may attempt PL too! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne :)
      Its really kinda addictive!! Once you start you just can't stop! I Love that I can document everything, not just the big things :)

      Delete
  2. Great work Michelle- I really like that you've included other bits and pieces in your "photo-light" week....it all contributes to telling the stories :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise :) it definitely does work in well xx

      Delete
  3. your PL is stunning, i just worked on my PL last night and shared today, loving that peak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Caroline :) I love the peek too.. You should see the layout :)

      Delete
  4. Love all the little details and that picture with the glasses is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x