Wednesday, March 18, 2020

CUT to YOU | You are my Sunshine


Hello friends its Michelle S back here today with a new layout to share with you all. I chose an older file to create with from the CUT to YOU store, a background design that I could use as the base to my layout - Heart Burst. This paired with the stunning new collection from Paige Taylor Evans = a match made in heaven


The pattern paper was quite thin so I cut the design out on white cardstock and joined them both together to create a little extra thickness.


I adhered the entire design to the backing cardstock using glue dots and tiny staples before creating one massive photo and florals cluster


I layered complimentary patterns and colours to the photo stack and adhered these over the top of the cut file using foam tape for a little added dimension


To the right of the photo I added multiple ephemera pieces and florals to create a title and stretch the large cluster across the page


At the top of the layout I added a couple of elements to bring it all together then splattered the entire layout with some gold colour shine to finish it off.

Well thats all from me today, thank you so much for stopping by. Be sure to check out the CUT to YOU store to find all the NEW and FUN cutfile designs, and don't forget to share your creations with us in the CUT to YOU Facebook group.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x