Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Cocoa Vanilla Studio | SUPER STAR


Hello Hello, Me again! I'm here today with my newest layout share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the BRAND NEW collection to Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Legendary. OMG It is one heck of a collection! The bold masculine colours and designs are perfect for documenting both every day BOY themed layouts, but also sweet pages of little school rockstars!


Most of you all would know by now I generally only scrap layouts of Leila, so boy themed collections are a little tricky to navigate. But once I find a common theme within the papers and embellishments that work with anything other than boy related photos I run with it. Today I went a little nuts with the stars, my 2nd favourite design element to create with after florals. I chose a cut file that worked with the design I had in mind from CUT to YOU and a pattern paper  OFF BEAT  to use for the background that wasn't white cardstock.


I focused on backing all the Stars of the cut file using both the star pattern paper  ALL STAR  and a couple of complimentary patterns  OFF BEAT & WILD ONE . I also added vellum to some of the smaller circles to soften all the colour that was popping off the page


I created a photo mat using a roughly torn reverse piece of  EPIC TALES  layered with corner pieces of the  OFF BEAT pattern and a tag cut in half from the bottom cut apart section of  EPIC TALES  . The orange noteworthy tab is from the  EPHEMERA  pack . This whole piece is layered and raised up with foam sheets.


To the left of the photo I added the title using some of the  DIE CUT TITLE  words plus a couple of  ACCESSORY STICKER  strips


Along the bottom right I added a few extra  EPHEMERA  pieces with some cut file off cuts. Lastly I scattered stars from the  EPHEMERA  pack along with some  ENAMEL DOTS  and gold colour shine to add some finishing touches.

Well thats all from me today. I hope you've enjoyed seeing my first creation using this wonderful NEW collection. I cant wait to see what you all create and share within our FACEBOOK group and on Instagram

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x