Monday, March 23, 2020

HIP KIT CLUB | Recipe Challenge | Wild & Crazy


Hello Hello! I'm back again with a new layout share for HIP KIT CLUB. This layout features tonnes of colour from the February 2020 Kits, including pretty papers and embellishments from Pink Paislee and Pink Fresh Studio. I created this for our recent Weekly Challenge within the Hip Kit Club Member forum on facebook, this one being a recipe.


Love how this all came together to document a few funny face photos of Leila from a few years back. I've used a pattern paper for the background paper to give the effect of using mixed media. Something most of you would know I rarely do as I just don't do mess.

Heres a look at what the recipe entails...


Love those crazy faces!


Like many crafty peeps on the HKC Design Team I've chopped up the Bloom Street chevron paper from Pink Paislee (#24) and arranged it across the centre/right side of the layout in a semi rainbow order. I adhered all pieces to the background then added machine stitching to random pieces.


I was sneaky and used 2 different sides of 1 pattern paper to layer behind the photos. In my books it still counts as 1 paper haha. I layered the photos across the middle of the chevrons and tucked the frame to the right to become the base of one of the clusters including a 'B&W' accent piece


To the left of the photos I added some ephemera pieces and a gold heart


A cluster of goodness along the bottom of the layout along with a multi 'font' title - handwriting and puffy alpha stickers


and lastly a mini cluster along the top of the layout using similar embellishments to the other 2 clusters. I've also gone to town with the gold colour shine splatters to finish it all off.

Thats all from me today folks. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Until Next time, happy scrapping!
Michelle x




PS. Heres a peek at the kits I've used to create this layout.

 HKC FEBRUARY 2020 - Main Kit

HKC FEBRUARY 2020 - Embellishment Kit

HKC FEBRUARY 2020 - Pocket Life Kit



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x