Wednesday, March 4, 2020

CUT to YOU | Have I told you...


Hello Hello! A new month already? That means its time to share a new layout for CUT to YOU. There's just been a NEW release of cutfiles in store this month but I thought Id share the love with something older from the shop for today. I chose the super fun Squiggles Background Cut File which was such a good background to use to create this fun layout of Leila.


I kept the file quite large, ensuring that it would fill most of the background up. I cut it out on pattern paper from the Lucky Us collection using my silhouette and adhered to the background cardstock using raised glue dots under each messy cluster. As simple as that. No altering the file or chopping it up like I've done in previous shares. Keeping it simple today.


I chose a couple of fun photos of Leila from the night before her last birthday. She was 'posing' for her annual 'last day of' photo and making some hilarious faces, most of which were too blurry to use on a layout.


I used the same pattern paper from the cut file to use as the backing border of the entire layout to bring it all together and used complimentary patterns to back the photos along the middle of the layout


To the left and right of the photos I added clusters of ephemera pieces and stickers. Over on the right I also added a mini title on top of the cluster.


Theres a couple extra bits n bobs tucked in here and there and a sprinkling of enamel dots, my favourite embellishment to add to a layout


I really like the crazy messy look this file gives the layout without having to actually get messy. You can find it in the store HERE


Lastly I added a strip of washi tape and some stickers under the title cluster then a splattering of gold colour shine to complete the layout

Well that’s all from me for today, thank you so much for stopping by. Be sure to check out all the NEW cut files released in store this month, theres plenty to choose from!

Don't forget to pop into our facebook group to chat about all things Crafty and CUT to YOU related.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x