Friday, April 3, 2020

HIP KIT CLUB | Celebrate You


Hello Scrappy friends I'm back here today with a new layout share for HIP KIT CLUB. I was given the task of creating with cut files for this project which was very exciting as I love using cut files as an added design element on a layout. For this share I chose the Flowers design that was part of the March 2020 Subscribers Release. I also used up more of the sweet February 2020 kits for this layout.

2020.03.31 HKC CELEBRATE YOU staged

To begin my creating process I resized the Flower design in Silhouette studio to stretch diagonally across a 12x12 layout, then cut it out on white cardstock. I love the soft feel white on white gives to a layout.

2020.03.31 HKC CELEBRATE YOU

I chose 2 complimenting pattern papers to use to back the flowers. I did this by using a quick dry adhesive and sharp tiny blade scissors to fussy cut around the edges. I adhered the entire cut file piece to the backing cardstock using foam tape for dimension.

2020.03.31 HKC CELEBRATE YOU 1

I added the photo stack to the upper left of the cut file design. Here I've layered a card from the Journaling bits pack (Embellishment Kit) a piece of pattern paper (Happy Thoughts PFS) and a strip of the hearts from Paper #24 (both within the Main Kit). I had previously dissected the butterfly from the remaining cut file so it wasn't covered up and added it to the left of photo.

2020.03.31 HKC CELEBRATE YOU 2

I grouped together little floral clusters between the florals on the cut file using pieces from the Floral ephemera pack in the Embellishment Kit and some fussy cut florals from Paper #12 (Main Kit)

2020.03.31 HKC CELEBRATE YOU 3
I added some extra dimension to the centre of the large flowers on the cut file by using the NUVO drops in the Main Kit. These are also 'splattered' randomly around the cut file along with some gold colour shine.

2020.03.31 HKC CELEBRATE YOU 4

Heres a peek at the top cluster, including a butterfly sticker from the Bloom Street sticker book within the Main Kit.

2020.03.31 HKC CELEBRATE YOU 5

Lastly I added a title using the Hey Hello Gold Phrase Thickers from the Embellishment Kit

Well thats all from me today, thank you so much for stopping by! If you're a Subscriber and you've not already done so, be sure to check out the CUT FILES section of the website. Theres tonnes to choose from, creative possibilities are endless!

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

MICHELLE STOKES-01



PS. Heres a peek at the kits I've used to create this layout.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x