Monday, March 30, 2020

Cocoa Vanilla Studio | BONUS LAYOUT | Our Incredible KID


Hello Hello! I'm back again with a BONUS LAYOUT share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio because I couldn't end the month without sharing one more layout using the awesome Legendary Collection! This one was so fun to create, I even enjoyed all that intricate fussy cutting


I started with 2 pieces of the amazing aztec mandala inspired pattern paper - EXPLORER. I fussy cut the outer ring and inner star (which ended up being covered up) from one piece of the pattern paper, then on the second piece I cut only the middle section of triangles on 2 sides so that they would pop up. I then sandwiched it all together with some white cardstock as per below

Bottom layer - cardstock

2nd layer - full pattern paper piece with only the triangles cut in the middle ring and popped up using raised glue dots

Top layer - outer ring and inner star shape adhered with foam tape


Next I worked on the photo and journalling in the centre of the layout. For this I used a piece of the reverse EXPLORERpaper combined with a frame from the EPHEMERA PACK, and cards cut from the TOTAL LEGEND & EPIC TALES cut apart papers. These are layered together with the photo and adhered to the layout using foam tape.


I created the title using words from the DIE CUT TILES pack and an EPHEMERA piece


To the right of the middle cluster I added pits from the EPHEMERA PACK, ACCESSORY STICKERS sheet and EPIC TALES paper


And lastly added clusters of stars (my 2nd favourite design element after florals) to the top right and bottom left of the layout to create a diagonal effect. I also added a few enamel dots and splatters of gold colour shine to finish it off.

Well friends thats all from me today. I hope you've enjoyed seeing an extra layout from me this month. I cant wait to continue creating and sharing with you all next month!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x