Sunday, August 18, 2019

CUT to YOU | Wonderful You

Hello! I'm back today with a new layout to share with you all. I've used the awesome Banner Trio cut file for this creation along with a CRAZY photo of my cheeky Leila.


To start the layout I duplicated the top design within the Banner Trio set, and resized each piece individually so they were all slightly different in length. I cut them out using white cardstock and my silhouette machine then backed using some pretty pattern papers from the Maggie Holmes Willow Lane collection. SO sweet!


I adhered the banners to the cardstock background using foam tape, giving each piece slight dimension on the page.


I slightly overlapped them all to give a true bunting banner feel. I added the photo stack to the right side of the banners, layered with different coloured cards and pattern paper to compliment the banners


I fussy cut flowers and butterflies from the collection to create a cluster at the end of the bottom banner


And added a smaller cluster along with hand written journalling along the bottom right of the layout. Once all the bits and pieces were glued in place I adhered the entire background to a larger pattern paper and sewed around the edges using machine and thread. This gave the entire layout a boost of colour and helps make the cut file pieces really pop out from the page.


Thats all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by. 



Be sure to check the CTY shopto see whats new this month and don't forget to share your love for CTY in our community group on Facebook.
Michelle x



Until next time, Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x